Cocoa Vanilla Studio: Christmas Wishes




Hi Everyone!
Can you believe we're almost half way through November?
 I know, time flies when you're having fun!
& there's been a whole lot of fun this year with Cocoa Vanilla Studio releasing so many amazing collections!
But as we head into the festive season let me say,
It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas! LOL
'Tis The Season' is Cocoa Vanilla Studio's fun and fabulous Christmas collection that is perfect for all your jolly memories!
It's bright, fresh and totally festive ;)
But enough chatter about it, let's take a looksee.....
Here's my first layout with Tis The Season,
"Christmas Wishes"
2015-11-07 17.49.16
Isn't this the sweetest?!! Such a super cute moment captured!
This would have to be the most fun and contemporary Christmas collection I've ever created with. 
Yes, EVER!
I love that it breaks away from the predictable patterns and colours and offers a fresh new palette with playful designs! It is young, modern and hap-hap-happy!!!
I've fallen for the mint and pink tones, & that candy stripe paper - well, who doesn't love a candy cane at Christmastime?!
I've used both sides of this pretty patterned paper, All Is Bright.
CV-TS003
Really is so fun! And who knew that Poinsettias could actually look cool?
Speaking of cool, let's talk the entire range of embellishments in the Tis The Season collection; seriously must haves, each and every single one of them!
Let's take a closer look....
2015-11-07 17.50.13
Yep, seriously awesome! From fun printed wood veneers, to cute die cut ephemera, enamel little stars, bitty bows and even lucky charms, Tis The Season rocks embellies!
My favourites include those sweet colour coordinated sequins - check out the gold stars! And those Little Stars..oh those enamel stars! (I mean, really, could they get any cuter?!)
Let's take a closer peak at my go-to embellies, the wood veneers.....
2015-11-07 17.51.32
I love wood veneers - they are so easy to use and the printed finish just makes them even better. It was hard to resist using the entire packet on my layout - here's why..
CV-TS012
Told you they are awesome! Even the trees have decorations on them - too cute!
And as for cute, here's one last peak at another fabulous, must have embellie....
2015-11-07 17.52.19
Yes, the die cut ephemera is truly divine! Those bells are just precious!
What more can I say?
Tis The Season is just so FUN!
 I hope I've inspired you to get creating,
til next time,
Happy Arty Days, Amanda xo

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment