Cocoa Vanilla Studio: Life Is Beautiful: Happy




Hi Lovelies! 
Welcome back for another oh-so-pretty Life Is Beautiful layout to inspire you!
It's of my two darlings and is just the most precious photo I had to scrap it straight away!
Here's my page,
"Happy"
CVS LIB happy1
Told you it was oh-so-pretty! Isn't this the sweetest page?!
It has a real softness to it, despite being quite monochromatic.
To be honest, I am so in love with this collection that I don't have many papers left  - hence my 'using up my scraps' design!
By drawing on all the gorgeous blue tones in the collection I've avoided my layout looking like it is a leftovers page,
& I have had a ton of fun playing with all the blue embellies to 'dress' the page.
With so many terrific colour combos within the Life Is Beautiful collection, this design could be used over again. So Cool!
Let's take a closer look....
CVS LIB happy2
And aren't those blue embellishments divine?!!
From the die cut ephemera, to way too pretty blooms & my personal faves; the Little Pretties (resin pastel roses)
Life Is Beautiful has adornments sorted!
Oh, and that navy bitty bow is just the cutest! It balances those softer blue tones in the cluster perfectly too!
CVS LIB happy3
Did I mention that I am loving the sequins as well?  A touch of bling and playfulness! Yes please!!!
And that die cut ephemera title just partners perfectly.
And I added the alphabet stickers for a subtitle too - xox, too sweet!
CVS LIB happy4
As my layout is quite 'clean' and relatively flat, I added stitching, cotton and staples for a gentle textural touch.
But mostly, I really just had 'the blues', lol!
Those blue embellishments really do make my page.

CVS LIB happy6
And there you have it!
A monochromatic, left overs page that is soft, feminine, and a lil too pretty!
Hope you liked it & feel inspired to get creating with your Cocoa Vanilla Studio stash!
Thanks for visiting,
til next time,
Happy Arty Days, 
Amanda xo

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment