Jot Magazine Issue 11: LOVED Layout







Hi Creatives!
I have some really exciting news to share with you... 
A while back I submitted one of my layouts to 
 

for the very first time 
& I am delighted to share that it was accepted! 
Yay!!! Happy Dancing for me ;)

 What an honour to have my creative work featured in this gorgeous boutique online mag!
The latest Jot Magazine Issue 11 is now ready and waiting free for your online viewing. 


Issue 11 is truly a visual feast, jam packed with all sorts of papery things to see, read about, make and enjoy. You'll spy my layout in the Just My Type Gallery....
Here's a peak though - if you're short of time,

"LOVED"


I know - how precious is this?! Love these two darlings!
I've used the Simple Stories I Am... collection papers and stickers - just perfect!
Here's a closer peak at some of that "Type" feature...

 
Yep.  A very cool type page! Hope you liked it :)

But, if you've got a minute...
Grab youself a cuppa, get comfy and click the link below to check it out !


Thanks for stopping by today, 
til next time,

Happy Arty Days,
Amanda xo



Leave a Comment

Post a Comment