Charms Creations: September Challenge: A Lil Sketchy




Hi my Creative Friends! 

Welcome back for more Sketchy Challenge fun!

Today I'm joining in with girls over at Charms Creations and their September Challenge looks like this....



What a terrific sketch from the talented Amanda Hartmann!
Totally fun & so easy to play along with!
 & did I mention that there's a $25 Charms Creations online store voucher up for grabs too?!! 
I know, great incentive to get scrapping! 
But before you disappear to go and create your own entry - here's mine,

A simple, but I think very sweet, 8.5"x11" layout of my two fave boys!

"Keeper"


I know, how divine is that photograph? Quite literally, a keeper!
And while we're talking all things divine - how good is that Charms Creations Teal Star?
Love it!!!
I've also been trying to scrap my stash lately - so this page is created from all my left overs from Amy Tangerine's, Rise & Shine Collection. 
Love the puffy stickers, ephemera and coordinating washi tape too! 

Here's a closer look at all those lovelies.....


That teal star & title really adorn my layout perfectly!
I love the happy feel the yellow and aqua tones create together - really enhances my photograph!
Such a beautiful moment captured!
Speaking of captured, here's a closer look at that too cute camera ephemera too....


A really fun and playful element! 
The journal stickers are Bella Blvd, and the wooden veneers are from my stash! 
All gorgeous and partner so well together!

Anyways, that's my take on the September Sketch challenge - hope you liked it!

Thankyou so very much for taking time to view it!
If you're feeling inspired, and want to join in on the fun click here to get started.

Til next time,

Happy Arty Days,
Amanda xo

Leave a Comment

  1. Amanda, I love this layout, I love the colours, they work so beautifully. You make simplicity look so beautiful. Thanks for joining us at Charms Creations.

    ReplyDelete