APOCD: Workspace Wednesday: Hello Awesome





Hi Lovelies!

Welcome back for more Workspace Wednesday inspiration!

If you're one of the awesome subscribers at A Piece Of Cake Designs,
 then you've probably just started playing with the delicious new July Main Cake kit......


Prettiness overload here!
If you don't have a subscription, don't worry!
You can always try your luck on SALE night,
 OR for guaranteed joy,
 read all about the subscription offers  here, 
*So you never miss out on all this scrap happiness again*

Anyways, it's Workspace Wednesday & I spy washi tape in the new kit!
How do you like to store your washi tape?
I like to keep mine in this cute teal dish....


 (um, ok,  that really is a chip 'n' dip platter)
But it's super cute,
easy to reach on my desk,
And....it's teal!
(I have a thing for teal, gold and or mint accessories! ;) )


Yep, grab & go is definitely workspace friendly!

When I opened up this scrumptious new kit, I just had to get that washi into my stash pronto!
I was also immediately drawn in by these yummies...



Needless to say they're also what's on my desk today - 
& here's what I created with them....

"Hello Awesome"


Such a sucker for gold & Crate Paper!
Luuurvve those arrows - bringing attention straight to my photo -
 & how sweet is that photo?!
 One of my faves! 
Literally, 'hello awesome', hence the title.
And speaking of titles, how fabulous are those puffy gold stickers?


It's hard to believe that they're stickers! So beautifully crafted!!!
Here's another view...


Some Simple Stories, So Fancy sticker love here too!


And that oversized paperclip?! Well, it just had to go on my gold page!
Too cute!

& there you have it!
My first layout with the new APOCD July Kit - hope I've inspired you! 

Thanks for visiting & leaving a comment, 
til next time,

Happy Arty Days,
Amanda xo

Leave a Comment