Cocoa Vanilla Studio: You Are My Happy




*NEW* Hello Lovely
Welcome back for more Hello Lovely delights!
Today I have a super fun and fabulous layout to share,
You Are My Happy
2015-06-08 09.00.06This collection makes me sigh - just soooooooo pretty!!!
I don't even know where to begin - so many delicious products to drool over!
For this layout, I really wanted to focus on the charcoal, soft pink, white & gold colour theme. I used the bold lines pattern paper - Life Story CV-HL004  to create a modern, fun, contemporary feel that oozes sophistication. The golden sequins, bitty bow and lucky charm arrow add to the 'special' mood, and prevent my title from looking like just another journal card.
The perfectly coordinating die cut ephemera adds a little something special too....
2015-06-14 14.35.08
Just divine, isn't it?
The most difficult element of creating this lovely page is exercising restraint! The papers are all 200gsm - so wonderful to create with & all the embellishments are nothing short of boutique quality! Just look at that lucky charm arrow..... (& that super cute bow!)
2015-06-14 14.35.50
I've said it before, and I'll say it again,
Hello Lovely is simply heavenly!
But it is limited edition, so visit the shop here to get your crafty fingers on these precious products
(before they're completely sold out!)
Thankyou for visiting, I really appreciate the time you took out of your day to view my layout!
I hope it inspired you!
Happy Arty Days,
Amanda xo

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment