Cocoa Vanilla Studio: Lovely Beautiful Fabulous





Hi everyone!
Welcome back for more Cocoa Vanilla Studio deliciousness!
Today I am sharing more Hello Lovely inspiration!
This divine collection is just so perfect for all your feminine girly pages!
From oh-so-pretty papers to insanely cute embellies, wooden veneers, bows and sequins, Hello Lovely is just exquisite!
But let's allow my creation to do the 'talking'.......
Lovely Fabulous Beautiful
2015-06-07 09.13.48
I know, just adorable isn't it?
She truly is the loveliest young girl too!
 The patterned papers just partner brilliantly in the Hello Lovely collection - so I combined 4 of them for contrast, balance and interest.
The reverse side of "Delightful" is my background paper and it is so soft and light - it works wonderfully!
Imagine if you spun cotton candy through a kaleidoscope & that's the pattern you see on Delightful  - heavenly!
I have also featured both sides of this divine paper....
This fabulous paper is both soft & sophisticated all in one! Love it!
And just to bring my page together, I balanced all that girly prettiness with a light woodgrain print...
My daughter is growing up far too quickly for me - so it's important that I capture and scrap her as much as I can!
Hello Lovely is such a balanced mix of pretty pastels and stylish patterns, that it suits my darling to a tea! Infact, I have even created a whole album of her with this collection already.....Yes, I love it that much!
Let's take a closer look to see why....
2015-06-07 09.51.15
*sigh* I love pretty things! And the embellisments in Hello Lovely are truly that!
From coordinating die cute ephemera, to stickers, wooden veneers, metal charms & way too cute bows, Hello Lovely is the collection!
It really is a dream to create with such beautiful, high quality, boutique products!
I hope you enjoyed viewing my layout today.
So what are you waiting for? Grab a stash of your fave photos and get scrapping with Hello Lovely!
Thanks for visiting!
I really appreciate all your comments
til next time,
Happy Arty Days, 
Amanda xo

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment