Kaisercraft: Into The Wild Collection




Hi everyone!

Welcome back for more inspirational ideas with Kaisercraft's latest collection,

Into The Wild

As the name suggests, this collection is a mix of jungle greens, safari browns,
& is totally zoo & safari friendly!
To be honest, not to my usual style or taste - until I started creating with it!

Here's a peak at two of my Safari style layouts.....

"White Rhino" 



Yes - that is a real White Rhino that I had the amazing opportunity of getting up close to!!!
Such an amazing and majestic creature!
And how cool is that patterned paper?

Here's a second take on my Rhino page, 

"Wild Safari"


Lots of really cool collectables and stickers on this one! 
More fabulous print papers too!

Time to get some more zoo pics to use with this awesome new collection.
For more inspirational ideas, please visit the Kaisercraft blog here.

Thanks for stopping by,

Happy Arty Days,
Amanda xo



Leave a Comment

Post a Comment