Imaginarium Designs: Theme Post




Hi gorgeous people! 

Welcome back for a super quick post featuring some stunning chipboard from 


First up, my lovely May theme post creation. 


The theme for May was birthdays - so I created this oh-so-pretty mini canvas and easel as an alternative birthday card....

Soooo sweet! I love the butterflies and the glitter finish on the title! Such a lovely birthday salutation!
&
Secondly, I have my June theme project to share. 
The theme for June was to create a feminine layout based on the mood board below;


Such an inspirational board to drarw from!
Oh, & that awesome font you spy is from Jodie York over at Polka Dot Creative. Too cool!
Anyway, here's my take on it....

Imagine Layout


Dripping with girly, pink prettiness!
Isn't she the sweetest?!

There you have it! Short & sweet from me today - 
but if you liked those fabulous chipboards be sure to visit Imaginarium Designs here.

Thanks for stopping by,
til next time,

Happy Arty Days,
Amanda xo



Leave a Comment

Post a Comment