Kaisercraft: Chase Rainbows




Hi everyone!
Welcome back for more Kaisercraft inspiration with their STUNNING arty new collection;

Chase Rainbows

This collection will have your inner artist simply gasping - it is that fantastic!!!
 I created 4 layouts with this gorgeous paper in one night! 
Yep, I actually had to stop myself from using it...lol!
But enough chatter, here's my DT creations with Chase Rainbows......

"Grateful" layout


Isn't this just the prettiest?! This is so feminine and girly - I just love it!
Let's take a closer look at that embellie cluster.....


Sooooo pretty! 
Paper blooms, pearls, rhinestones, doilies and the cutest stickers - what's not to love?
But I did say this collection was arty - so check out the patterned paper in my next layout;

"Smile"


How cool is this paper?!!! Paint splatters over and white hessian! 
Too awesome!
And LOVING those collectables!
 Doilies & butterflies in fun and funky colours - OH yeah!!!
Here's a closer look.......


Those black doilies are Kaisercraft RubOns -
One of my fave products right now! They are so easy to apply and look incredible!
Speaking of incredible - here's another incredibly different page created with this collection....

"Hello Happiness" layout


Another really cool page & I love how 'boy' this feels despite the doilies and the butterfly. 
Orange is such a masculine colour for me, and the Kaisercraft Templates used on this layout really create interest and strength!


My final layout today is so vibrant and I just adore the patterned paper;

"This is the Life"


WOW!
 Create a faux mixed media page with this awesome patterned paper!
No having to wait for paint drying - a lil too convenient not to take advantage of! :)
Soooooo cool!

And last up, a quick card......


I know, Chase Rainbows is just STELLAR! 
I am already purchasing more of it - creating an entire album with this collection!
Anyway, no secret that Kaisercraft have got it oh-so-right!!!
Loving Chase Rainbows!

Hope you liked my creations, 
and for more inspiration using this fabulous new collection,
 please visit the Kaisercraft blog here.

Thanks for visiting,
Happy Arty Days,
Amanda xo





Leave a Comment

Post a Comment