Cocoa Vanilla Studio: My Boy: So Much Fun!




Hi everyone!
Welcome back for more Cocoa Vanilla Studio deliciousness!
Today I am sharing another way too cute boy layout using the awesome
This is such a fun and happy range for your cheeky monkeys....lol!
Seriously though, Flying High is playful, fun and just oh-so-happy!
With vibrant reds, subdued blues, clouds, stars & airplanes alike who wouldn't LOVE creating with this collection!
But enough talk, let's have a look at my latest layout,
"My Boy: So Much Fun!"
2015-03-04 10.20.21
Wow!
Told you it was fun and playful! (Just like Mister A for Awesome in the picture)
He is by far the happiest, most fun lil guy around & photographing him is such a joy!
I often call Mister A my superstar, so naturally, I was drawn to all the fabulous star patterned papers and elements.
Even the journal card and stickers feature the stars...Perfecto!!!
FLYING HIGH | ACCESSORY STICKERS
I know - these stickers rock!!!
And to complete my layout, the cork and wooden veneer stars are just sensational!
 
FLYING HIGH | WOOD VENEER SHAPES
So very cool! I am so addicted to these embellies!!!
*Note: Title "My Boy" was created using wooden alphas from Typo*
Let's take a closer look.......
2015-03-04 11.58.50
Sometimes it really is all about the details.....
How cool is that veneer arrow with the star feature?
& how about those flair buttons?!!!
FLYING HIGH | FLAIR BUTTON BADGES
To show how fabulous those flair are, I framed them with a fussy cut journal card - adding just enough interest to my page without over-embellishing it.
Here's another close-up highlighting those fantastic stickers and star veneers.....
2015-03-04 11.59.54
Yep, seriously cool!
I love how this layout looks - it's all about my fun lil superstar!
I hope you enjoyed having a closer look at some of the awesome embellishments for this collection!
When it comes to scrapping the boys, Flying High has got you covered!
Thanks for joining me today,
I hope I have inspired you to get creating!
til next time,

Leave a Comment