Cocoa Vanilla Studio DT announcement!!!




Hi Happy Arty Days Fans, 
Welcome back for some super awesome news!

I am delighted to announce that I am one of the lucky few to have made 
the first ever Design Team at Cocoa Vanilla Studio!


Oh Yeah!!! So excited to be part of this amazing new company!

Cocoa Vanilla Studio is an all new Australian manufacturer of gorgeous products owned by Zoe Pearn.
 Zoe is an incredibly talented designer who has previously designed collections for
My Minds Eye & Kaisercraft 
( yes - you know how much I love my Kaisercraft !) 
Her new adventure, Cocoa Vanilla Studio, has two debut collections:



&



I know - both are just divine & I can't wait to get my crafty lil fingers on these papers!
  I am feeling so very fortunate to be part of this exciting new adventure!
*Be sure to ask your local Scrapbook & Craft Stores to stock 



Here are the links to all the girls blogs: 

Amanda Jayne Baldwin (You are HERE :) )

Please take time to visit their blogs - you won't regret it! :)
So very honoured to be creating amongst such a talented bunch of paper artists!

I am so thrilled to be part of this Design Team & can't wait to share my 
Cocoa Vanilla Studio creations with you!

Thanks for stopping by,
til next time,

Happy Arty Days,
Amanda xo 





Leave a Comment

Post a Comment