My Kaisercraft Design Team Projects: September




Hi everyone!  
Thanks for stopping by to see what I've created with
 the incredible new collections at Kaisercraft! 

First up, some Christmas joy with fabulous new Basecoat Christmas collection.
If you love the Basecoat collections - then you're going to go crazy for this Christmas paper!!!!
Seriously rocks! Yes, I said it, this paper rocks!!!!!
Here are my creations,,,,,,,

"Wish, Believe, Joy" layout



"I Believe in Santa Claus" layout



And of course, we can't have Christmas without some cards........

Gorgeous collection! 
Has such a classic feel despite being so contemporary!
Love it!

But, if you prefer a more elegant & timeless Christmas collection, 
you might prefer the stunning Yuletide collection......

"Merry Christmas" layout


An elegant Christmas card....


More card lovelies....


"Altered Tin with Concertina Mini Album'



Look how cute it is when you open the tin.....



& a lil gift wrapping inspo too! 


Love this classic Christmas collection!

The final collection I can share with you today is the very adorable,
Teddy Bear's Picnic.
This collection is too cute for words!
Vintage bears & suitcases - love it!
Here are my creations......

"Special" layout

Too cute!!!

"Friend" card


"Love" card

Mini Canvas, "Favourite"


Such a sweet collection!

And there you have it! 
My Kaisercraft Design Team Creations for September!
Hope they've inspired you to get creating!

Thankyou for stopping by 
& for all your wonderful comments!

'til next time,

Happy Arty Days,
Amanda xo

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment