Scrap & Play: Challenge #7




Hi everyone!
Thanks for stopping by for a peak at my take on Challenge #7 over at
Scrap & Play!
Here's what this challenge looks like....



What an inspiring mood board!!!
For me, it's all about Summer and those washy watercolours -
so here's what my layout looks like............

Love this photo sooooo much! 
Nothing says sibling love more than the protective handhold!
I think I used a similar photo on my last challenge but they're all just so lovely and really capture the beautiful relationship that these two share!
Oh, and isn't this the best background paper ever?! 
It's Basic Grey: Soleil Collection
& just perfect for this Summer inspired page!
& Explore  title 
- again, so perfect for this page!
Let's take a closer look......

Isn't that shell cluster just divine?! 

Also featured in the cluster are Prima mini roses and the 'seaweed' is dried florists moss.
You'll also notice a few upcycled items on this page too. 
The tag is from a clothing label, the photo matte is from the prima packaging 
& the fabric is actually from a (new/unused) cleansing puff 
(that is now cut into shreds but saved me a trip to the sewing store)
I love using things from around the house, and outdoors, as part of my creations!
Here's a closer peak at that top embellishment cluster......


That felt doily is from Paper Fields & is just too cute!!! 
The paper strips are just scraps I had left over from this collection, but work wonderfully!

Well, there you have it!
Another fun and exciting challenge for you to have-a-go at!
If you haven't already, please join us at Scrap & Play! 
There's so much scrappy fun to be had!

Thanks for visiting,

Happy Arty Days, 
Amanda xo


Leave a Comment

Post a Comment