Finalist Entry Kaisercraft DT 2014/15




Hi Happy Arty Days Fans! 
*Wow!* 
I am so excited! I made the short-list for the Kaisercraft Design Team 2014-2015!
Thankyou for all your support & encouraging comments!
 It would be an enormous honour, delight & dream come true to make their Design Team 
- so please wish me luck!
Kaisercraft have been so extremely generous - they sent me some exquisite, not-yet-released, paper collections to create 2 layouts from. 
The paper collections are Rustic Harmony & Yuletide.
Both are just stunning! 
Like all their collections there were no 'bad' papers either - only awesomeness to create with!
But enough talk, please enjoy my finalist audition creations........

My first layout, 'love', is from the Rustic Harmony collection.

Such divine and feminine paper! 
A really gentle colour palette which beckons to be crafted with...
Lots of fussy cutting featured here & a few Kaisercraft extra items that naturally compliment - Mini Paper Blooms, Rhinestones, Pearl Strips & Rub-Ons. 
Let's take a closer look......

Just so delicate! Look at that lovely lace finish on the background!
Beautiful Moments Together indeed!
Oh, so, very elegant -  loving this collection! 

My second layout, 'Wonder of Christmas' has been created with the rich and traditional Chritsmas collection, Yuletide.  
Isn't this just the most luxurious Christmas paper ever?! 
The gold is so pure and the reds are rich - I'm not normally a Christmas scrapper, but this paper won me over big time!
This layout also features Kaisercraft Wooden Flourishes: Fancy Hearts, Leaves, as well as Paper Blooms: Fire Red. 
Time for a closer look.....
I love the natural wood look with the muslin and paper blooms - it balances the richness of the page perfectly.
Oh, and that Holly and Berries is actually a sticker from the Yuletide paper pack - yes, a sticker!!! 
Can you believe it?! Everything in this collection is just exquisite!  
So that's my two layouts - but Kaisercraft were very generous & sent me so much paper that I just had to keep on creating....

More beauty and Christmassy goodness from Yuletide........

'Holly Jolly Christmas' layout
This was a really fun page to create! I love those everyday Christmas photos that tell you stories.
Lots of distressing and gorgeous embellishing - yes, more of those incredible stickers! As well as, Wooden Flourish: Twig & Berries, Paper Blooms: Fire Red and red pearl trim. 

Again, I chose to keep the wooden flourish natural because of the depth and richness of the paper. 
It is such the perfect match!  (Oh, and how cute is that lil cherub in the photos?!)

Now for some Off-The-Page creations.....
I love Christmas bunting - it is always such an elegant way to dress a door or wall space.

Yuletide has such a classic, traditional feel to it that it just had to put on my door........
So gorgeous!
Here's a closer peak...

Love this Christmas classic!

Christmas cards were a lil too obvious for me, so I've created a set of 3 tags.
One tag design - with 3 very different looks!
Here's the first one:
Modern, & contemporary with a burlap finish.
The second is still contemporary but a little feminine too;
(pretty, huh?!)
The final tag is an elegant, classic one...
Amazing that all three tags were created from the same paper!
All lovely but all so very different!
Just another example of how diverse this collection can be.

Now that it's beginning to look a lot like Christmas, let's have another look at Rustic Harmony.

First up, another fun and fresh layout, 'Laughter and Love'.....

I love that this layout uses the most delicate paper collection and gives it a modern and fresh twist!
This is such a fun page and it reflects the versatility of the Kaisercraft collections. 
This layout also features Kaisercraft Pearls, Rhinestones, & Collectables: Curiosity. 
Super cute!
And just to really emphasise the versatility of this collection, 
my next creation, is a boy layout, 'Hey Mister!'

Yep, he is toooo cute! And isn't this a fantastic page?! 
Again, a few extra Kaisercraft goodies; Wooden Flourish: Moustache, Collectables: Curiosity & Rub-Ons. 
And a lil hidden journalling from me.....
I really like to journal on my pages - but hiding it away keeps the personal stuff just for us! :)

- That Forever Kind of Love -

With such pretty paper, it was impossible to not make a card or two......
This one is really girly, pretty & I just adore it!

This second card, is really 'Wonderful'. 
It examples how very versatile the paper collection is - and still emanates beauty and elegance. 

And my final creation that I'm sharing with you today is one of my favourite projects to make;
It's a Mini Album!
I love making fabulous lil keepsakes that you can fit into a handbag, as well as display at home.
This one's a lil bit special though as it's made from a tag base and those fantastic pocket page style cards.
Take a peak!
I know, this is just beautiful!!!
Let's take a look inside.....

Yep, definitely loving this mini!

Here's what  it looks like opened.....
A clever little concertina miniatiure tag and album, made from the prettiest paper!
This is a keepsake that I will treasure forever!

There you have it! Inspiration overload! 

I have truly loved every minute of creating these finalist projects - I only wish I had more time - as I've still got plenty of this beautiful paper to use! 
As always, I hope my creations inspired, and made you smile!
Hopefully these creations convince Kaisercraft of my genuine love of all things crafty, creative, happy & bright! 
(& fingers-crossed, I will make the Team!)

Thankyou so very much for taking time to visit my blog,
I really appreciate your support and love reading your comments. 

Happy Arty Days, 
Amanda xo




Leave a Comment

  1. Beautiful scrapping, inspirational commitment to producing beautiful craft.
    Best of luck with your audition to make it onto the Kaisercraft design team!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou Micheal! I really appreciate your support! xo

      Delete
  2. Awesome projects Amanda, crossing my fingers for you XX :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou Adriana - ur always so supportive! :)

      Delete
  3. Such great projects! Beautiful designs...All the very best to you for this call!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou Patricia. I really appreciate your kindness and encouragement!

      Delete
  4. beautiful creations , best of luck..xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. These look amazing, well done on your call back and I hope you get on the team.. all the best to you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou so very much, Lizzy! I really appreciate your kind words :)

      Delete
  6. Wow, there are SO MANY projects here! How on earth do you find time to complete so many? I struggle to get one done a week.

    Best of luck with the DT, you're on a roll so it wouldn't surprise me to find you have made this one too. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, Thankyou so very much Lauren! Ur very thoughtful! I appreciate your kindness :)

      Delete
  7. oh my gosh wow!!! you are amazing and got sooo much done!!! amazing work and love seeing ALL your creations!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful creations....wishing you the best of luck!
    Thanks also for your best wishes on my blog regarding my DT entry too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou Linda, ur very kind and Oh so very talented! Hope you do make the team - I'm a huge fan of ur work :) Best wishes!

      Delete
  9. These all look FANTASTIC Amanda & no wonder you are 1 of the finalist... The VERY BEST OF luck!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou Rachael - ur creations are always amazing - so very big v praise coming from you:) thank you!

      Delete
  10. Congrats on being shortlisted for the Kaisercraft DT Amanda. All such beautiful creations. Best of luck in round 2 :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou so very much Cathy - I really appreciate your kind words :)

      Delete
  11. Gorgeous work! Good luck. I hope you make the team!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thankyou so very much for your encouraging words Dana :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful projects Amanda. Best of luck!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the delicacy of your works! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete