Monday Has Been Cancelled Chalkboard





Hi everyone!
Just incase you missed my project over at Couture Creations, 
here's another peak at my fantastic Glamour Days Intricutz Dies & Sew Jo inspired chalkboard creation. 

Chalkboards are trending big time, & I have made quite a number of them for gifts recently. 
This is one of my absolute favourites:

 Isn't this a fabulous gift?! 
And yes, Monday being cancelled just adds to its charm! Love it!

Take a closer look at those gorgeous dies....



Loving that sewing machine!!!

If you'd like to see more - or get the tutorial on how to make this creation, 

Couture Creations products used:

Hope you liked this chalkboard creation,
but please leave a comment and let me know!

Thanks for stopping by,

Happy Arty Days!
Amanda xo


Leave a Comment

Post a Comment