Valentine Gift Tag Tutorial




Isn't this just lovely? This is the surprise Valentine that my daughter will find in her lunch box at school. Many people ask me how do I make such pretty tags, but theyre so easy! Once you know how, you'll be making them all the time yourself.

So here it is! A step by step tutorial on how to make a stunning handmade gift tag. Enjoy!

1.
Select your cardstock & cut into required tag size.

2. Edge the tag with rich watercolour paint. 
I like to splatter a bit too, creates interest.
3. 
While the paint dries, position your embellishments
: in this example 
I used Kaisercraft roses 
 &muslin fabric

4. Add your stamp or rub ons to create a focal point.
5. Embellish where necessary. 
I used
Glost heart stickers.
6. Draw or ink in your message/title and border. 
Kikki K black ballpoint pen used.


Voile, youve just created a simple but stunning tag that will be adored for years to come.

Thanx for stopping by, now go on, create. 

Haapy arty days my friends, happy arty days
!



Leave a Comment

Post a Comment